Monday, July 22, 2013

Sunrise Yachts Sign 45m Order


"If it works don't change it" must be the logic behind Sunrise Yachts as they just signed an order to start construction on their second 45m (147ft) megayacht that's destined for a North-American client. She will be known as project "Sunset" and her sister-ship M/Y Africa was launched four years ago. Project Sunset will have a short construction time as she's at the stage of interior outfitting which gives the new owner time to fully customise her interior to his liking. She is scheduled for delivery in July 2014, not to far away when you think that the order has just been confirmed.

The task of the interior design has been awarded to the talented hands of Franck Darnet Design, who previously designed the interior for M/Y Africa. In a total contrast to the dark wood interior of her sister-ship project Sunset will feature a contemporary decor with light veneers and a bright colour scheme.

Guillaume Roche, the Sunrise Yachts CEO, stated: "Just like M/Y Africa that was one of the star yachts at the Monaco Yacht Show 2009, we intend to make Project "Sunset" one of the most notable yachts delivered next year worldwide. We will further demonstrate our commitment to excellence and to continually improving our standards while remaining a competitive alternative to quality European builders".

The client, who wishes to remain private, shared his thoughts about the shipyard: "When I considered this acquisition, after doing extensive research on the market, I was a little nervous about entrusting a relatively new builder, in Turkey, with my first yacht project. I had to meet the entire team and to see the shipyard for myself. I have to say that neither myself nor my consultants were expecting to see such a large and modern facility, integrating a full engineering office and filled with new construction projects. What impressed me the most is the spirit of genuine love for their craft that pervades the team. I encourage every prospective yacht owner to meet the Sunrise management. I know I am getting a great yacht at great value". 

She will be delivered in July 2014 and showcased by appointment only, at the Monaco Yacht Show in September 2014 and at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show in October 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment